Well... ive got a day off tommorow however i will be required to go to school for about 10 minutes..i know that still sucks!.what a waste of time..i just cant believe it...argh? i mean plus its like our review day thing..and we have to go with our parents..i mean theres nothing wrong with my parents but..they are like occupied with other works...and now my dad has to make it in around his lunch time which will be around 12.that means I have to get my uniform around midday and go to SCHOOL!-argh//does my headin' .just ruins the day dunnit well...so far ive been tryna Catch up with Celeb Big Bruv
I know..Celeb Big Bruv...glad that Jacky was evicted..stupid woman! Y did she even come in the first place..she looks like she been dragged from bed around 2 am..and that look doesnt seem to go away...oh well..Shilpa or Leo to win..
I kinda feel sorry for Shilpa as like the younger girls dont kinda like her..well anyways Shilpa is hot..shes sexxi ..tall man! but shes got a very Unattractive accent -
Reminds me of Apooh from The Simpsons
well...I need to head off now.due to my shortage of time.
muaha
Thursday, 11 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment